December 12, 2011

useless post.

 i was playing game while blogging, eating some snacks, doing my assignment and watching Hart Of Dixie over-and-over-again,  I'm not counting how many time i watched it. (psst, i know you guys are confused how can i do so many activities in once. please just try it at home). Annnddd, today supposed to be my GYM schedule, i cancel it because today is raining and my Personal Trainer's Grand mom is sick. and what's the point? i don't know. HA-HA



ALEXA CHUNG

 
Alexa Chung, who in the earth don't know her? if you don't know her, please kindly GOOGLE it.
she's the best of the best! i really love her style and her hair!


and now i am so type-less. byeee!!



much love
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment and for following ! I'm following back.

    xo

    S

    http://s-lk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Alexa Chung. Her style looks so effortless yet chic!

    I'm a new follower, would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you're interested!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. super adorable alexa chung..

    do you mind to follow each other ??
    kisses

    http://classicallroomofmee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been meaning to watch Hart of Dixie but haven't got time to do it! now that it's holiday i can finally indulge in Rachel Bilson's loveliness :) alexa chung is definitely my inspiration.




    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Alexa's style. She is such a trendsetter!

    http://celebritystyletips.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't be more agree.. alexa's hair is fab!

    www.missgricia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love alexa, she is the best,
    i love her style,

    xo
    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Alexa Chung too !
    She's really stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Alexa Chung, she's sooo pretty & stylish :D
    hahaha rain is one of my excuse to not gym-ing *males* hehehehe
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete