September 9, 2015

Here Comes The Sun








At 3.30 in the morning, Rosa, Shani and I packed our cameras and set out to Tamblingan Lake.
With all the sharp turn and dark road we finally arrived at the entranc gate but we didn't have any courage to drive in because there was hardly any light to see, so we waited and prayed to God to please just let another one car enter so that we could follow them in. Not long after that, I saw a beaming light from behind and it was the car that we hoped for. We followed the car in, and I was simply amazed with the beauty that was in front of my eyes, the sky is orange, the reflection from the lake, the moon, the mountain, and the cold weather. we waited for almost 45 minutes to let the sun show its brilliant light and enjoy the moment, then we started taking out our cameras and take tons of pictures. But still, pictures do no justice to what I've seen. 

Tamblingan Lake, Bali. 2015.

5 comments:

  1. Now that is commitment. I don't think I have woken up at 3:30 in the morning in a long time; but these photos are absolutely marvelous. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning bliss. This is really nice :) I've always been a chaser, and I will never get tired chasing the sun.

    Lou | wander-soul.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning photos of the lake and the sun rise! so relaxing to see <3

    xox
    Reena
    www.bebedejuillet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scenery is so beautiful. Glad you were able to make it so early in the morning! I could never do that.

    Melanie
    Aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete